Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hola 2 0 1 0 !!!!!!

Guess what guys??? Vincent was missing for almost 2 years!!! I really found that keep updating my blog is a very difficult task and it take a lots of time. And my blog is lagging of interaction with my followers or you may call it readers. sigh... ...

Well, 2010 is a new start i guess. The beginning of a new decade and I'm sure it will be a fruitful year and full with laughter and some crazy moments. For those who don't know what I'm up to now or where had I been, I'm now studying at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, National University of Singapore. Here is the link for those who never hear about this school or you kinda knew it but never visit my school, you would like to pay a visit to this webbie.


This school rocks!!! I had experienced plenty of amazing moment there. I met some of the great flutist that i thought i will never have the opportunity to  meet, and few stunning workshops such as the new Principal Conductor from New York Philharmonic Orchestra offered us a one day 2 session of orchestra rehearsals. Even though I'm wasn't playing in the orchestra but it's already more then enough for me to listen to him. And before i forget, Sir James Galway and his wife Lady Jeanne Galway visited us too!!! The childhood idol for the most flutist in the world, the man with the golden flute...

And the best part is, I'm a full-scholarship holder of the school. Well...apparently all most of the students here are under scholarship, or i should say it's all under scholarship. You have no idea how good the school is, and i really fortunate to get into the school. Although this school is the house of bitches and drama queens ( some mad men as well ), but it's well worth to study here! Or maybe this is one of the artistic sign of a musician??

Last but not least.....





CHEERS
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A BLESSFUL YEAR AHEAD FOLKS!!!!

No comments: