Friday, September 26, 2008

MISSING IN ACTION!

Goodness me!! Mr.Vincent!? Where had you been?? You still alive??

Yeah yeah...I'm still here...blogging it's a long term dedication, dedication to the readers and myself too. It's unbelievable that i stop blogging for nearly 2 weeks! How can i let this happen?? Bad boy !! Vincent!!

Sorry guys and i don't mean it!!! I know...i know...i will give many stupid excuses but i really busy!!!!! I'm so stress up for the pass few weeks. I gonna rush for my programme notes and work for my finals, follow up with my graduation recital! YES!!! a solo recital man!! And i finally made it!!! yeah~~~ First of all i really have to say thanks to my dear pianist! She is a beautiful and understanding yet amazing pianist!!! Without her i can't make it!! She is~~~~~Kong Su Mei!!!!!!! muacks muacks~~~ a lot of kisses and hug for you!!

I'm so surprise Mr. Joost Flach came to my recital! I'm so nervous and i wish i don't screw up!!! fingers cross!!!! I had a good start on my J.S Bach sonata in E major, yes...i know...still shaky~~Later on is the suite by Benjamin Godard, I really hate this music cause i never ever make it sounds right! Fantasie for flute and piano is my 3rd item for my recital, it's written by Georges Hue. I think i did a great job on those scales...ahahahaha~~ And the very last finale is my Mozart Flute Concerto No.2 in D Major...According from Mr. Joost, it's good but the 3rd movement is slightly faster...should make it in a moderate tempo...(sigh...i think so...but i just couldn't stop my fingers, i m too nervous!!)

That's it for my recital and a foot stop for my diploma level...now it's a brand new start for my life...i been occupied with few performances and will tour to east Malaysia the end of year...I planed to make myself a recordings so i can send to conservotary to apply a scholarship!!

Mission confirmed!!

I will work harder and i promise to myself i won't give up blogging!!!

HUGS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. don't give up blogging... goodbye.

amylim said...

vincent~