Monday, September 8, 2008

fasting mode activated!

There is a question that i always want to ask my Malays friend. "Will you get upset when the fasting month arrived?" From what i know about "fasting", it's a very tough thing to do because it's involved physically and mentally discipline! You cant swallow your saliva when you are thirsty, you can't even kiss your mate! No food before buka puasa...sigh...it's quite suffer that if you are hungry but you can't eat! A fat boy like sure will faint for the first day! LOL
So as a non-Malay, yet I'm Malaysian but Chinese! It's quite hard for us to switch or tune into the fasting mode...well...well...i'm not saying that i gonna fasting as well...i mean i try and avoid drinking water and eat my food in front of them...BUT...it's tough!!! me, myself is naturally hungry most of the time...LOL...so i wild put something in my mouth naturally when every i feel i want to...LOL...so i show you an example: I just got to KL Central after my flute lesson with Hristo at KLCC, i decided to buy an ice-cream at McD...yummy!! a nice chocolate ice-cream, it's so refreshing under the great heat of the sun! And the platform is always packed with people and you gonna squeeze like sardine if you want to get in the commuter. So i have my yummy ice-cream while i m waiting at the platform...well when time passed by, i can feel some negative "energy" or "Qi" around me!!!!! my bloody Malay friends are fasting NOW!!!
SORRY!!!!!
I snake out from the sight of the peoples asap and try to cramp all the ice-cream in my mouth in once! what a terrible experience!! my sweet ice-cream was wasted and i can't have it slowly as in i can enjoy every single moment the ice-cream melt on my tongue tip! gee...
Anyway, i'm not blaming you guys? Boleh? I just want to show my respect to them because i know it's very tough! So to all my fella Muslim friend, SORRY!!! and all the best for the fasting month!!! I will help you all to finish the foods before they appear on your sight!!! muahahahahaha.....

CHEERS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which dumb human ever told you swallowing saliva would break the fast?! and we can still kiss cheeks wor. of course not mouth to mouth, especially french kiss. sometime i wonder how these misconceptions went out....

anyway, happy eating. may u look like doraemon soon.