Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hola September!!!

I would like to dedicate this post to my "God" family!! hahaha...yes, i think most of the older Chinese community love to have god-parents for their children. Either their god-parents are saint or goddess in their religion, or even Buddha as well. My very own god-parents or god-family, is my uncle and auntie (my mother's sister and brother-in-law). They had 2 beautiful daughters, they are my pretty sisters!!! Ms. Shukyi ( mother of three children) and Ms. Annice ( mother of two children). They both have different character but with one similarity! IT'S ... ... we love GOSSIP!!!!! muahahahahaha...we can gossip together whatever happen around us, from top to bottom; from family to international celebrities! You name it and we can dig into it!!!

I just love to spend time with them, they fulfills my emptiness while i'm lonely. They treated me even better then my brothers! LOL...recently, my sister just teased me that why i seldom blog recently...well, what to do? I going to have my final recital soon. Assignments, practices, rehearsals...became my daily routine nowadays. And my readers population stop growing!~

How can this happen?? aih....sad~nya!

Anyway, i would like to say thanks to all of them that visited my blog before and my wonderful god-family too. I received my belated birthday-cake from them few days ago, and they bought me to makan dim sum on National Day.
My eldest sis keep on complaining the flowers make the cake so lame...LOL
cheese and coffee make a good couple that better than grapes and lemon
"har gao", "sui mai"~~~~~~!!
Adui...why think so long??
a heavy breaky for the day! YET delicious!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh. eating again? you must love eating so much. ur blog should be named 'makan makan' instead. ha ha ha.