Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRD-DAY

Arghh...gosh...i'm 20yo now~! Vincent! you getting older! You have to behave more like an adult, think wise before you talk and be more responsible. (yeah...i knew this since i graduate from secondary school) People will be very surprise when ever i tell them i m 20 this year, either they think i m more then that or less. Most of them says i m more mature then my actually age, maybe is the way i talk and act? Does it mean i m old? soon i will grow older and become an uncle...

I asked myself what I achieved in this 20 years. I think it's a lot...I manage to finish my education level till a diploma level and got my full-scholarship by myself. I have no doubt that i spent my life in the right way! Life is always up and down, and i m a soft boy. hahahaha....i will get hurt easily but i won't show. Thats the way to survive eh? I always tell myself "you only live once", so i will try out what ever i want so that i won't regret!
As previous, i got a lot of b-day wishes from my friends and family. Either they text me or ring me up, i really appreciate and precious their wishes. I feel lucky that finally one of my friend asked me out for lunch on my b-day! Because i didn't celebrate my b-day with anyone for like 3 or 4 years. I would like to say thanks to Eric!!!!!!!!!

i love you!!! and you are the best!!!

Eric and i know each other for 2 years. And i really suprise that he remember my b-day! LOL...He bought me to 1U to have sushi and later on we spent the afternoon for movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday..... :(