Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the first step to be fame!

Hey guys! Remember that i told you all about the KFC Toasted Twister? Finally the advertisement came out yesterday with the first appearance at http://fooyoh.com/. I'm here to say thank you to Mr. Justin that found my blog and give me the opportunity to advertise my blog to public. And really appreciate for those who visited my blog before! I'm sorry that i didn't use the right grammer and so on...at maybe some of you guys don't even know what i'm talking about...well...thanks anyway!!!

They put down a title as "Bloger gets Twister-fied". I'm not the only blogger that get involved in this advertisement. There is another blogger that composed a post regarding to the "toasted twister". You may interested to read his post (p/s: he wrote better than me!!!)



No comments: