Tuesday, August 5, 2008

stress and moody!


Today is the first day i back to school. Everythings looks just like what they have to be but with some new faces walking around. Yes, they latest intake of the music department. There are a total 11 of them with 2 boys and all girls. The first thing i arrived my college is put to my cello and check out the notice board. It seems i missed alot of things and i have to submit up before 15th of August. Did i said i put my cello? GOSH... ...i can't even remember i owned a cello. arghh... ...and i don't know why they asked us to take a minor instrument as a subject and it's compulsory. Good news and bad news here and there. The good news is - Ms. Ang is pregnant, she is my oral teacher, teach us vocal solfage and she teach Italian too. And the bad news is - i don't have enough time to complete so manythings at once! I have to submit something regards to my major and minor recital and a tons of assignment by Ms. Yuan... ...etc

I didn't sleep well these few days. So manythings cramped together and i m worrying something else. aih... ...ya, EK.. ..if you are reading this... ...please take care ok? I know you got alot of test and exam this coming few weeks. All the best! Hugs!


No comments: