Thursday, August 14, 2008

prelude to PERMATA

Tomorrow will be the first day of the August music camp that organized by MPYO. Members gonna arrive at KLCC before 1pm to catch up the bus that will bring us to PERMATA, Bangi. sigh...so soon...just another 24hours!!!!

I have to pack up all my stuffs soon and make sure i didn't leave anythings else. If not, i will get myself in big trouble!! I make myself a check list here, i wish i didn't missed up any single item that i should bring along:
as a musician, the first thing you have to make sure that always stay beside you is
YOUR INSTRUMENT!!

This remind me that i used to have a careless colleague, he forgot to bring his instrument before the concert and some rehearsals. How can this happen??? Either he bring his "flute case" without the flute or he totally forgot to bring the flute...so let me ask you...who are you if you are a flutist without a flute? DANG!!!
so the list must start with my beloved Powell Signature! LOL
1. Instrument (flute+piccolo)
2. Music
3. Clothes + jeans + undie/boxer
4. Stocking
5. Shoes (sanddles included)
6. Concert attire
7. Toiletries
8. Electronic gadgets (mp3 player, mobile phone, camera)
9. the Chargers
10. my beloved BROS water bottle

erm...did i miss something ah? Remind me if i did...

No comments: