Monday, July 28, 2008

call me Vincent, don't call me "Ooi"

this pic taken around March when we having MPYO camp at PERMATA, Petronas.

You had name and so did I. Then, why must you keep calling me "Ooi"? It's very annoying that people keep calling you "Ooi" but not your name. gee... ...

This story date back to last month, when I having rehearsal for a composer workshop & competition. There is one fellow, I would like to address him Mr. Ooi. This S.O.B really annoying!

He don't know how to show respect to others and keep on acting like an expert but he is just a nut! Well, well...This post is special dedicate to Mr.Ooi. I wish you may read it "accidentally" one day.

Ok, leave those bad memories aside. I would like to share some pics of the performance that day! Really appreciate that i have the chance to work with few amazing musician a.k.a lecturer of few college or uni. They are Ms.Chee Su Yen, Ms.Joyce Ho, Mr.Lee Yin Hwa and my buddy Mr.Yeong How Kean. Specially thanks to Mr.CH Charn, Mr.Yee Kah Hoe & Mr.Chong Kee Yong.

Day before the concert, from the left: Joyce, Yin Hwa, Me, Zi Hua and at the back Chun How




Sound check before the concert : the front roll from the left: Shuen Da, Su Yen, Zi Hua
back roll from the left: How Kean, Joyce and Me




Take photo with those composers, the guy with flower definitely not the winner.




A moment that never ever forget, really experince alot in playing comtemporary music!

No comments: