Monday, July 21, 2008

FINALLY!

First of all, I have to say thank you to my brain and my hands. They are now willing to co-operate together and allow me to start blogging. Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I start to compose my very own post in my blog. Well, it had been awhile i really want to own a blog. (yeah...it was like few decades ago since i get my Internet access in my computer). I love to read others blog and enjoy a lot things happen on them everyday. And with my little knowledge of English grammar, it can't even impress myself. So i give up to start blogging. (blahblahblah....)


There are so many things happen nowadays, in my house, my studies, people around me and my country. I'm not a person that really into those politics, and i seldom read newspaper as well. But after the recent election, i start to be more concern about the government and resident's policy.


Nowadays the security around my area are fucking bad! Peoples get roped here and there, those S.O.B brake into my neighbour's house, and they steal cars too. HELLO??!!!!!


Whats the hell happening out there? What those "Polis yang amat dihormati" doing? And unfortunately my bro get roped as well, JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!


I CAN'T TAHAN ALREADY!



By here, I want to pay my full respect to "Namewee". You sing out my thought! SALUTE! You are my hero! You are my idol!
for information please click:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-z2X0PeUWY


No comments: