Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 2 in Singapore

25th July 2008
Ah gor said he is a very light sleep person, so actually i don't really sleep well. (hehe...) Before i get on bed, i took few pics of his room. I get his permission to upload this pics, so no privacy abuse involved here.



Yes, another morning in Singapore. The air still taste fresh, and the weather is good but little cloudy thou. I wake up and brush my teeth, i shower myself, dress myself with a blue shirt and pair with a jeans. I log into the web and check my mails as usual while ah gor doing his stuff, preparing to work. Ah gor dressed just like a stuff that work in British India...LOL...thats how he describe himself. I didn't get the chance to makan my breaky because i don't have things to makan, so i just take my time to drink my apple juice that i bought from 'Mustafar' last night. (although ah gor said he had foods in the drawer, but i didn't go and makan)

I text up CH Chan to arrange a time to take lunch with him. The time is confirm after a few msg, we decide to meet up at Bishan station around 1pm. Arghhhhh.... another long wait.....

after few hours . . . . . .

I'm starving ler, very hungry now! Still gonna travel alone to Bishan... AND I'M LOST ONCE AGAIN!!! I forgot the direction to get to the Lavender MRT station, i spent almost half an hour around there to search for it and it's going to rain! Luckily my beloved ah gor gave me an umbrella before he go for work...aih....stupid me eh?

Finally with all those "obstacles", i get myself to Bishan safely. HOORAY!! But Mr. CH are late, so i gonna wait again! I wait, wait and wait, finally i wait also. I think my hand are sugaring and i really need some food to cure my hunger! I bought some bread at Bread Talk and makan.

Soon, uncle CH arrived. I angry him because he was late, LOL and he say he will buy me lunch! (muahahahaha...) We spend our lunch time at a Thai food restaurant, I ordered a seafood green curry and he chosen the seafood yellow curry. YUMMY! the foods are great, but what a shame that i didn't take pics of the foods. The time we get finish the foods, it just only 2pm something. So i follow CH to shop around the complex, because he want to get a recorder during the sales.
(blah blah blah...he bought the recorder with 400+$ SGD)

After this and that, i travel down to Aljunied again because I have an appointment with Sean Tan at WindWorks. I prepare myself today to try my beautiful flute again! Things went well today and i have very good encouter with this new "buddy". Special thanks to Sean that he help me adjust the flute over and over again with his wonderful skills. And I asked Sean to help me boost up my flute with the Dyna Flute System (http://www.dynaflutesystem.com/) that will cost me 179$ SGD. But it's really worth, and almost 3 times cheaper then the Bigio Zirconium Stopper (http://www.bigio.com/stoppersandcrowns.html) that my teacher used on his gold flute. I took few pics in WindWorks during the flute test session:
for more information about WindWorks please click:

No comments: