Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE GOLDEN FLUTE

I' m sure that many of you don't know i just came back from Singapore. I went for a shopping trip alone, for 3 days and 2 nights. It's not a normal shopping trip, i don't shop clothes or shoes, but i when to buy my new flute! (muahahahahahhaha....) Finally, a long wait, it's worth to wait so long to get a great flute! Well, of cause, I'm not going to purchase a gold one. It's so EXPENSIVE and it almost have the equal price as a good car, i list down few common car that have the equivalent value as the flute:

FORD Laser Lynx 1.3GLi Sedan 16V
FIAT Punto 1.4GT Turbo (I)
DAIHATSU Feroza Voyager
CITROEN ZX 2.0i

A big investment eh? And my teacher is one of the owner of the gold flute. He owned a 14k Gold Muramatsu Flute with Silver Keys and a Lafin 14k Gold Headjoint with Adler wings with a Bigio Zirconium Stopper. It's a master piece, a excellent combination. People think we are crazy eh? Why we spend so much of monies on a "stick"? Well, a good flute can refer as a professional football team, like M.U. And a bad flute just like an armature Malaysia football team. (no offended...MALAYSIA BOLEH!!)

I got the chance to play few phrases on this flute because i have to bring it with me to Singapore for some adjustment and services. This flute very easy to play and very resonance, you can feel the air flow below your finger while you playing. The lower register are so fat and juicy, the register changes are flawless.
GOSH...i just love this flute!!!!!

I uploaded some pics of the GOLDEN FLUTE,
and i wish you all will impress by this wonderful flute just like me.

14k Gold Models, Open Hole, C foot, Silver Keys, Offset G, Split E mechanism

serial no. #23215

Made in Japan








No comments: