Tuesday, July 29, 2008

KFC Toasted Twister campaign

Guys! I bet you won't believe me that an advertising agency going to use one of my post on their advertising campaign!

OMG! ! !
I don't want to be fame so fast! LOL...I wonder how the angency found my blog, are they hacker? HOLLY SHIT!! then i shouldn't give them permission to use an excerpt from my blog.

Whatever, I think this is harmless. I'm a broke and i don't think they can get anything from me...
Erm...I don't know this is real or not. But PLEASE DON"T SPOILT THIS YOUNG FELLOW!!






2 comments:

ジエン said...

hi!! still remember me??
i saw your blog address on your msn...
linked you to mine =)
if i have time i'll drop by sometimes haha~
take care =)

p.s congrats about the kfc thing =D

Unknown said...

Dear Vincent..

Your blog really not bad ah.. I love the songs you have uploaded.. There are really nice, well, suit my taste.

Anyway, I am glad that you have grown up..... I am happy to see your current achievement. I understand the path you have been through is really not easy.

I wish you all the best in your future endevour. Good luck in your 2nd Interview for the UK scholorship. I really hope you could get it.

I too quite like Frank Sinatra's songs..

Love,
Cousin Ping-Ping