Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 3 in Singapore ~ FINALE

26th July 2008

YEAH! I manage to survive for 3 days in Singapore! I feel proud of myself!!! come! give me a BIG APPLAUSE! BRAVO!!

muahahahahaha........... ............... ................
Today i wake up earlier because i gonna get things pack and be sure i won't leave anythings here. If not, those things will be adopted by ah gor and become his propertise! (LOL...i know he won't do that!) Ah gor wake up early too, cause he promised me will accompany me to Novena. After i tidy up myself, ah gor make me a light breaky, bread and a cup of nice coffee. Well ah gor actually want to spread the kayang on the bread, BUT already went mouldy jor! YUICKS!

Luckily i didn't makan! If not later masuk hospital can't balik Malaysia!

We took MRT as usual and we arrive Novena in 20 mins time. In the journey, we talked about Ms. Beh and Ms. Audrey (a.k.a Carmen). It's alot of fun that gossip about people that we commonly know. And he describe Ms.Beh as "BIMBO".
muahahahahaha.......... ................ ................


yeah, yeah...we walked around the mall and i went to check in my ticket at the counter. Later on, i bought an Adidas perfume at a sports shop. The reason i bought this because it smells just like a DKNY RED DELICIOUS for men. My ADIDAS DEEP ENERGY cost me 12$ SGD, i'm very sure it was like 10 times cheaper then the DKNY and i have same amount too, which is 100ml e 3.4 fl oz. So as you can see, i'm a wise buyer! have a look of the perfume!


Ok, now come back to the journey. I buy ah gor a coffee in Ah Mei Cafe, because he adopted me for few days so I won't be a orphan. I bought a set of Nasi Beriani (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biryani) with ikan, taste sucks! So never ever buy Malay foods in Singapore! oklah...i have to go liao....
I took a pic with ah gor before i leave, MUACKS! THANKS A LOT!


and here is a little insect? or may i call it a butterfly? that accompany beside me while i'm waiting

No comments: